Professional Liability Insurance in Washington State

Professional Liability Insurance in Woodinville, Washington

Insurance Solutions Group offers insurance for insurance professionals in Washington State from our Woodinville, WA location. We can issue a policy over the phone, so even if you’re not near us, we can easily accommodate your insurance needs. As an independent insurance agent, we offer the best insurance for professionals as we can get you quotes from multiple carriers. The best rates and coverage available on professional liability insurance in Washington only from Insurance Solutions Group.

Liability for Professionals – Insurance for IT Professionals, Errors & Omissions, Data Breach, Technology and Life Science Insurance solutions.  Professional firms require customized coverage designed to protect their business operations for claims of negligence or wrongful acts. Our office can compare coverage and pricing through multiple companies to determine the best protection for your specific needs.

Errors & Omissions (E&O) coverage is critical for professionals to protect against claims of alleged failure to perform, a financial loss caused by and errors or omissions in the service or product provided by the professional or professional organization.  General Liability provides for damages caused by Bodily Injury or Property Damage and excludes professional exposures.

Life Science & Medical Technology coverage is designed to cover the unique needs of life science and medical technology businesses including Medical device and Pharmaceutical manufacturers and distributors, Biotech research and development companies, Medical, drug and hospital equipment wholesalers Testing laboratories and Clinical research firms.

Software and Information Technology coverage should be tailored to meet the professional liability needs of the specific firm.  The coverage should offer protection against the exposures to loss including E&O, Security, Intellectual property, data breach, cyber liability and electronic data liability.

Frequently Asked Questions about Professional Liability Insurance

Is E&O insurance the same thing as Professional Liability Insurance?

Yes, E&O and Professional Liability Insurance are used interchangeably.

 Who needs Professional Liability Insurance?

Any business professional who offers advice or services needs a Professional Liability insurance policy. These professions include, but are not limited to: attorneys, accountants, bankers, consultants, medical providers, web developers and many others.

 What other coverages do I need besides Professional Liability Insurance?

It depends on your business, but other business insurance policies can include: Business Owners Insurance, General Liability Insurance, Workers Compensation and Commercial Auto to name a few.